8/31/08

To my parents


This is just to tell my parents how grateful I am to have them and let them know how much they mean to me.

Love you mummy and daddy.You mean the world to me.


Thank you, mummy and daddy
For all the sacrifices made
For every second spent with me
For helping me grow
For the love so unconditional
For the gift of life
For every step u made me take
For telling me right from wrong
For the faith u have in me
For the patience u have
For not letting us know when you were troubled
For not letting any harm happen to us
For always making us happy
For being a friend
For the shoulder to lean on to
For being so understanding
For putting up with our tantrums
For being my strength
For giving me comfort
For giving the warm hugs and loving kisses
Thank you, God
For giving me my mummy and daddy
For making me their child
For being there for us in their form
For every second I spend with them
For making them so perfect and beautiful